Me and my loneliness
So here it is the 4th Post. The 3rd one is still under construction 😉
- It feels like you are so unwanted.
- Waiting has become the mantra of life.
- To wait is good though but then one does not want an overdose of it. Correct
- And, then, suddenly you realize that you are so immersed in it that you actually become numb towards the realization
- I mean the charm which was there when you set-out for it has just lost the water.
- You now tend to realize that why on the 1st place did you even wait for it?
- You are feeling now as if you are in the BERMUDA TRIANGLE or the Devil’s Triangle.
- At this juncture only one song comes to your mind- Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones and I will try to Fix You.
- Even being unwanted, lost or better put a lukewarm- you still pen down [type in this case] this weird kind of emotional feeling.
- A feeling which will be there reminding you of your attempts, courage, desire, failure [most importantly] & strength to stay alive & survive.—————————————-I WILL SURVIVE [though the song is out of context].